Active subscribers – to download this issue click on the cover of the magazine on the main website or scroll down this page and click the Download button
Single issue buyers – after paying for this issue click “FIXING THE INDUSTRY Penetration Testing Execution Standard” (which will show just above that text)to download your copy of the magazine
- Pen Testing: Why We Do It
We’re penetration testers. What do we do? Why do we do it? What does it say about us?
- Fixing the Industry
IFTACH IAN AMIT, CHRIS NICKERSON
Penetration testing has been a skill (some say an art) for as long as we can remember information security and the computer industry.
- Building a Better Penetration Test Report
Do you build reports for your penetration tests? Want to make them more useful and more readable?
- How Fuzzy Are You Today? A Guide to Client-Side Fuzzing Using Peach
What do you do if your targets are fully patched and you do not find any configuration issues during a penetration test?
- Dueling Apache Tomcat
Setting up a JSP-enabled web server is cumbersome and complex.
- Heuristic Methods vs. Automated Scanners Which is the most efficient? Humans? Machines? Or the two in tandem?
As most penetration testers know, a manual check of a Web Application can be much more thorough than a completely automated one.
- Operationalizing Penetration Testing Results Using Network Monitoring Software – All For Free
We will model the results of a penetration test using network and application monitoring tools.
- Pulling Shellcode From Network Stream
SALAHUDIN WAN KHAIRUZZAMAN
In computer security terms, a shellcode is used as a payload in exploiting software vulnerabilities.
- Interview with Gary McGraw, Ph.D. CTO Cigital
Gary McGraw from Cigital about his views on software security and the Building Security In Maturity Model.
- Register, accept the Disclaimer and choose subscription option.
By choosing the Free Account option you will only be able to download the teaser of each issue.
- Verify your account using the verification link sent to your email address.
- Check the password sent on your email address and use it to log in.
- Click the download button to get the issue.