Opportunity never knocks on an open door – it simply walks right in. CSAM’13 at Symbiosis Center for Information Technology proudly presents BLOGATHON, an online event for Blogging on Information Security for prizes to be won worth INR 30,000!
The theme of CSAM’13 being Shared Responsibility, this event rightly throws the platform open to all members of Team Matrix and various student Communities across the globe to fervently articulate their thoughts and ideas by means of a blog. The Top 3 blogs will be adjudged winners of BLOGATHON. The first prize winner is entitled to prize worth $221.4 (Rs. 14,012.406) from PenTest Magazine. Details of the prizes for the 2nd and 3rd winning blog entries are as follows:
2nd Winner – Prize from PenTest Magazine worth $159.9 (Rs. 10,120.071)
3rd Winner – Prize from PenTest Magazine worth $98.4 (Rs. 6,227.736)
The winners might also get an invincible opportunity to see their blogs being published on the most sought after IT security magazine, the PenTest magazine.
Pen down your views on any of the below mentioned topics
- Social Engineering
- Security Audits
- Security Tool (Elaborate a particular tool)
- Security Incidents (Analysis of recent security incident with detail covering vulnerability, exploit used, risk, impact)
- Why hire, just pay Bounty! (Opinion on Bug Bounties)
- Can hacking ever be ‘Ethical’?
- Privacy in Connected world
- Bitcoin, past – present – future
- Count your words to a minimum of 400 and a maximum of 600
- Participants have to mail us their entries (in word or pdf format ) at [email protected]
- Ensure to put your Full Name, Contact/Mobile Number, Email Address in the document.
- Multiple blog entries per participant is permissible
- Entries will be accepted till 25th September, 2013
- Once submitted, PenTest Magazine reserves rights to publish the articles provided by the participants
- No pattern or template to be adhered to, write freestyle!
Blogging is to writing what extreme sports are to athletics: more free-form, more accident-prone, less formal, and more alive. It is, in many ways, writing out loud. So.. Get ready to blog on a topic and share your ideas about Information security. Now is a chance to become a part of CSAM’13 by winning valuable prizes and spreading awareness through your own writing!!
The event starts from 15th September, 2013! So come one, come all!
To get more details visit our CSAM’13 page – https://www.facebook.com/CSAM.SCIT
Information security enthusiasts can follow us on –
Follow Team Matrix on Twitter – https://twitter.com/MatrixSCITJoin our Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TeamMatrix0911/