Requested resource is not accessible
Netsparker Web Application Security Scanner can find and report web application vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection and Cross-site Scripting (XSS) and security issues on all web applications and websites regardless of the platform and the technology they are built on.
Netsparker is very easy to use and its unique detection and safe exploitation techniques allow it to be dead accurate in reporting hence it is the first and only False Positive Free web vulnerability scanner, therefore users can focus on remediating reported vulnerabilities and security issues without wasting time on learning how to use the web vulnerability scanner or verify its findings.
The access to this course is restricted to PenTest Premium or IT Pack Premium Subscription
Skills and Knowledge aquired after the workshop:
- Conduct web applications scan with Netsparker,
- Understand reports,
- Remediate found vulnerabilities.
Introduction to Netsparker.
- What is web application scanning?
- Common Web application attacks
BWAPP or a buggy web application, is a free and open source deliberately insecure web application.
- What is bwapp?
- How to use it
Lab setup, install and configure Netsparker on Windows 7 VM
- Install netsparker on Windows 7 in Virtualbox
- Setup BWAPP VM in Virtual box
- Install and configure Privoxy and TOR proxy to use with Netsparker on the Windows 7 VM