Urgent 6 month contract role to work within an innovative and highly complex organisation to act as an application security specialist. This will involve working with application development teams to ensure web applications are designed securely, conducting web application architectural / design reviews, code reviews, penetration tests and recommending improvements.
You should have a strong understanding of:
- the security architecture of production systems including identifying the security controls in place and how they are use;
- the ability to review code of J2EE enterprise applications (J2EE/.Net/oracle/SQL) and identifying possible security vulnerabilities or areas of weakness;
- in-depth understanding of current web application security issues and vulnerabilities;
- good knowledge of penetration testing tools and techniques and methodologies to detect and exploit web application vulnerabilities;
- Strong knowledge of J2EE, JSP, Struts, .Net, Java Patterns, Spring, HTTP and SQL;
- Knowledge of software development security principles and best design practices.
To apply visit Acumin website.