The second edition of Asia's leading Cyber Security event, Cyber Security and Digital Forensics, will take place on 20-22 May 2014, in Le Méridien Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The three day event includes two days of conference and exhibition and an exclusive site-visit to the lab of CyberSecurity Malaysia.
Whilst technological and defence capabilities have matured, critical national infrastructure is still vulnerable to cyber-attacks. In such an environment can we rely solely on technological solutions? Cyber Security and Digital Forensics will examine exactly what governments and corporations need to put into place in order to better protect themselves from increasing cyber threats.
Cyber Security and Digital Forensics will include high–level international speakers from military, government, academia, and the commercial sectors who will present and discuss key themes including: Digital Forensics, Cloud Computing, Hacking and Vulnerability Management.
Fully endorsed by CyberSecurity Malaysia this is an excellent opportunity to attend and network with heads of international and regional cyber organizations, senior Malaysian, Asian, and international representatives, and leading industry figures of cyber security.
Cyber Security and Digital Forensics 2013 Highlights:
- 2 days of conference with high-level speakers from Malaysia, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe;
- See the latest technologies and solutions for the Cyber Security and Digital Forensic community;
- Exclusive site-visit to the lab of CyberSecurity Malaysia;
- Focus on the Asian approach to Cyber Security and Digital Forensics;
- Network with attendees, delegations and speakers from Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe and the USA.