The main idea is to provide the state of the art of IT security to professionals. To achieve
this, HIP is composed of two parts.
Trainings (June 14-15):
- Hacking IPv6 networks, by Fernando Gont
- Win32 Exploit Development, byn,Peter Van Eeckhoutle
After approval by a program committee including professionals of renown from the IT
security industry, Sysdream suggests you to participate to 13 talks (June 16-17). :
- Locking the Throne Room - ECMA Script 5, a frozen DOM and the eradication
of XSS, by Mario Heiderich.
- The forbidden image - Security impact of Scalable Vector Graphics on the
WWW, by Mario Heiderich.
Be a smart CISO: learn about people, by Bruno Kerouanton.
- “Project Quebec”and Win32 exploit development with pvefindaddr, by Peter Van
More information on: http://www.hackinparis.com/home
Contact: [email protected]
Tel : +33 1 78 76 58 00