For its first edition, Hack In Paris (HIP) will be held from June 14 to 17, 2011 in
Disneyland Paris Conference Center. The Nuit Du Hack will be held after HIP, June 18.
The main idea is to provide the state of the art of IT security to professionals. To achieve
this, HIP is composed of two parts.
Trainings (June 14-15):
- Hacking IPv6 networks, by Fernando Gont
- Win32 Exploit Development, byn,Peter Van Eeckhoutle
After approval by a program committee including professionals of renown from the IT
security industry, Sysdream suggests you to participate to 13 talks (June 16-17). :
- Locking the Throne Room - ECMA Script 5, a frozen DOM and the eradication
of XSS, by Mario Heiderich.
- The forbidden image - Security impact of Scalable Vector Graphics on the
WWW, by Mario Heiderich.
Be a smart CISO: learn about people, by Bruno Kerouanton.
- “Project Quebec”and Win32 exploit development with pvefindaddr, by Peter Van
More information on: http://www.hackinparis.com/home
Contact: [email protected]
Tel : +33 1 78 76 58 00
- Blog2016.02.14Ettercap and middle-attacks tutorial
- Blog2015.09.03Interview With Pwnie Express
- Blog2015.08.20The Professional Penetration Tester
- Blog2015.06.15How to train your skills in SQL Injection