We at nullcon feel proud to be at the forefront of the IT Security arena in the Asian IT Industry. With the fourth event in the row, we continue to deliver the latest and responsible vulnerability disclosures and their mitigation solutions which help organizations take proactive and timely protective measures to safeguard their critical data and assets.
nullcon Delhi is being held on 26 - 29 Sept 2012 at The Leela Kempinski, Gurgoan.
1. Day one keynote by CEO Natgrid,Mr. Raghu Raman. Talk Title: Battle of the Minds
2. Day two keynote by Global Security Evangelist and renowned speaker. Mr. Richard Thieme. Talk Title: Staring into the Abyss.
3. Security Conclave on Critical Infrastructure Protection: Focused Panel discussion of 90 minutes with participation from Govt. and corporate. Expert panelists from PSUs (Public Sector Undertaking) and large private organizations to create the road map for the protection standard and processes. This year's theme is Critical Infrastructure Protection and will be focused on organizations managing and developing critical infrastructure and organizations offering solutions and risk consulting on the same.
4. Executive Briefing: Exclusive two hours sub-event for senior management and the CIO’s to present summarized content of conference talks/events.
5. Prototype sub-event: An excellent opportunity/platform for organization to speak/showcase/present (30 Min Talk) new innovative security technologies to the conference attendees to attract industry recognition and to promote their brand.
6. 20+ Exhibitors from security industry.
7. 20+ presentations by security experts on ground breaking defensive and offensive security technologies.
8. Seven security Training by industry experts on deep technical and critical security sbjects.
9. Null Job fair for hiring the best in the security industry.
10. Attendees from varied Industry verticals.
11. Supported by Microsoft (MSRC USA), Praxeva, SANS and Hacker5.
12. Some of the exhibitors include WatchGuard, Symantec, Microsoft, Praxeva, SANS, JNR, Search Lab, Innobuzz, ACPL, LFY, Payatu
nullcon Delhi is a must attend for all those who share an interest in IT security. It is our endeavor to be continually delivering the best in IT Security. For more details please visit http://nullcon.net.
Pre-con registration is closing on 31st August. FREE Registration for Exhibition and Job Fair.
Group discount available. For offline registration, kindly drop an email to [email protected]