Dear PenTest Readers,
We know that offensive security of cloud environments generates particular interest among PenTest Magazine’s readers. And it’s great to see how focusing on this super important topic is appreciated!
That’s why we’ve prepared a new bundle for our library. “Complete Cloud Pentesting Bundle” consists of our recently published edition - “Azure, Kubernetes, and Cloud Security Tools”, and a special compilation of our previously published articles on cloud security, entitled “Cloud Penetration Testing Compendium”.
With this new bundle you’ll get all the necessary practical tutorials and knowledge to either start your cloud pentesting game seriously, or move it up to the another level!
The highlights of this pack are:
- Cloud Security Posture Management - Reducing the Attack Surface and Detecting Threats in the Cloud
- Azure Security with MDI and MDCA
- PACU: The AWS Exploitation Framework Equivalent to METASPLOIT
- Azucar: Your Tool To Go
- Scaling AWS Security: a Review of Open Source Tools
- Cybersecurity Compliance on Cloud
- 10 Pitfalls When Working With K8S
- and MUCH MORE! :)
Don’t forget that bundle price is a better deal than 2 editions bought separately!
Without further ado,
Enjoy the content!
Please note that this product is not available in the downloads section, as every one of our subscribers already has a full access to the issues which are parts of the bundle.
This pack includes:
Azure, Kubernetes, and Cloud Security Tools - whole issue
Cloud Penetration Testing Compendium - whole issue