Plan of workshop
Introduction to Netsparker.
- What is web application scanning?
- Common Web application attacks
BWAPP or a buggy web application, is a free and open source deliberately insecure web application.
- What is bwapp?
- How to use it
Lab setup, install and configure Netsparker on Windows 7 VM
- Install netsparker on Windows 7 in Virtualbox
- Setup BWAPP VM in Virtual box
- Install and configure Privoxy and TOR proxy to use with Netsparker on the Windows 7 VM
Launch a first quick scan on BWAPP appliance with netsparker
- Review and understand the tests performed by netsparker
Advanced Scanning with netsparker:
- Create your own Scan Policies
- Manual scan
Reporting and analysing Netsparker reports
- Type of reports netsparker can produce
- OWASP TOP report
- PCI Compliance report
Integrate Netsparker with other products