How to discover the weakness points in your system?
We will know what it the meaning of Nessus plugins and how we can update the plugins online and offline.
2. Installing Nessus for Windows and Linux
3. Updating Nessus Plugins online and offline
1. Installing Nessus for Windows
2. Installing Nessus for Linux
2. Updating Nessus Plugins online and offline
In this module we will discover the different scans policies and how we can create a police that suite our targets and choose the correct plugins to avoid false positive results and Denial of service.
We will run a scan against target machine and show how we can use the results to exploit our target and extracting scan reports.
1. Creating Scan Policy
2. Choosing Plugins for our scan
3. Analysing Scan results
4. Using the results to exploit the target
5. Extracting Nessus report
6. Import Report in metasploit for furthur usage
1. Creating different scan policies
2. Customize the scan plugings
3. Scan Windows7 and windows XP using Nessus
4. Analyse the scan results and find exploit to the findings
5. Exploit the target
6. Import the Scan into Metasploit
We will learn what is the meaning by PCI-DSS “Payment Card Industry” and how we can use Nessus make sure that we are following this standard.
2. Run scan against installed database
3. Use the scan result to find a way to login to our databse
4. Create PCI-DSS scan policy and run a scan against a real target
2. Analyse the scan result and use some finding s to login to database
3. Create PCI-DSS policy and run a scan a against target machine
We will see how we can use Nessus to discover the flaws on our web application to secure them.
2. Create web application scan Policy
3. Run scan against our web application
4. Analyse the scan results and find the flaws on our application
2. Create scan policy and run scan against the previously installed web application
3. Analyse the scan result and discover the flaws
We will show how we can install this software and use it for running a scan against our target and analysing the report.
2. Running Scan against targets
3. Analysing the scan reports
4. Use the scan result for exploiting the machine
1. Installing OpenVas on Kali
2. Scan Some targets with different operating System (Linux and Windows)